WELCOME to the
Southeast Texas American Eskimo Dog Club!
The Southeast Texas American Eskimo Dog Club is a Houston-based club with members all over Southeast Texas, from San Antonio to Beaumont, from Lufkin to the Gulf of Mexico.
The STAEDC was formed in 1989 and is chartered by the United Kennel Club (UKC) and the National American Eskimo Dog Association (NAEDA). STAEDC sponsors the annual Texas Classic dog show. STEADC's mission is to:
- Serve as a network of American Eskimo Dog owners, breeders and exhibitors;
- Provide information and assistance to Eskie owners and the general public;
- Influence the breeding of better American Eskimo Dogs in keeping with the standard of the United Kennel Club;
- Promote activity and interest in the American Eskimo Dog breed; and
- Provide good homes and good owners for homeless American Eskimo Dogs.
Why join STEADC?
- Participation in club activities such as conformation shows, obedience trials, grooming seminars, handling demonstrations, fun matches, picnics, and parties;
- Quarterly NAEDA newsletter;
- Voting membership in the STAEDC;
- Voting membership in the NAEDA;
- Access to a network of Eskie owners;
- Information on showing, training and caring for your Eskie; and
- An opportunity to help rescue homeless American Eskimo Dogs.